Garage Door Repair Burbank CA & Surrounding Areas.
Did you come home after a long day of work only to discover your garage door is stuck half way open? Our garage door repair Burbank CA pros understand that a broken garage door leaves your home vulnerable to weather damage, theft, and even violent crimes committed by intruders. This is why we are the only true 24-hour garage door repair Glendale & Burbank Company that makes service calls around the clock, no matter the time, and without charging you any additional amount for “odd hour calls”. For us, there are no “normal business hours”, because we care about offering the best customer service and garage door repairs day or night. Here are just some of the reasons why our customers love us:
- Lowest prices guaranteed.
- True 24/7 service (no extra charge).
- Licensed, insured, and bonded technicians.
- Fast response times.
- We perform gate repair burbank, garage door opener repair, garage door sales and installation, and other services.
- 25-point inspection on all calls.
- Maintenance and Tune-ups.
- Best technicians with the highest level of training in the industry.
- Best customer service in the garage door industry.
Don’t wait to get repairs; call our garage door repair Burbank, CA team and let us make the repairs quickly, safely, and with expert attention to details.
24/7 Garage Door Repair Burbank Services.
If you are looking for 24/7 garage door repair Burbank services, you have come to the right guys! Some companies claim to be 24/7, but they only answer their phones a round the clock and then make appointments for the following day. Other companies will make 24-hour service calls, but they charge an extra “convenience fee”.
However, our garage door repair Burbank CA technicians don’t think that paying extra is “convenient” at all for customers, so we offer the same low prices day and night. We also respond around the clock, 365 days a year, and we respond within 30-60 minutes of all calls. Your family’s safety is our number one priority, because we love and care about Burbank and our community members. Whether you live around the corner from Warner Bros studios, out by Bob Hope Airport, or up in the hills by the golf course and hiking trails, our garage door repair los angeles crew will respond quickly and get the job done right.
What to do When Garage Door Won’t Open?
If your overhead door won’t open or close, you might want to start panicking. But did you know there is a fair chance the issue is a simple quick fix? Try these steps:
- Check batteries in remote.
- Make sure the ‘Vacation mode’ switch on the garage door opener hasn’t been triggered.
- Look in the tracks to see if an object is lodged in there.
- See if electricity is travelling to the garage door opener.
- Check the key pad to see if there is a short.
If none of these pan out, call our garage door repair Burbank CA pros; we will perform a comprehensive 25-point inspection, and make all repairs or replace parts within the same visit at a price you will love!